last modified August 25, 2017
As part of the registration process, you may provide us with your username or password to obtain required information and perform certain tasks on your social media accounts. Similarly you may provide us with “admin access” to certain accounts of yours so that we can provide you with our services.
This is a big responsibility, and we take it very seriously. That means we:
- Do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- Do not make any claims as to ownership of the accounts to which we have been given access. You / Your Company are the sole owner of the accounts.
- Do not change your password unless given express written permission to do so.
- Limit password/admin access to only the Jumper team members that absolutely need access.
- Always revoke access completely when you cancel your subscription.
We want you to feel comfortable giving us access to your accounts so that we can do our work, and we do our best to stay current on all password management and security best practices.
You should also practice good password security: use a strong password; don’t use the same one for all your accounts; and consider using a secure password manager.