Social Media Management Services
Creating great social media content is challenging, and it takes too long. Find out how we can save you time and energy creating the content your customers will love.
We know it’s not always easy to establish and maintain the social media presence for your small business. In fact, it can be challenging to find the hours or the know-how to make it happen. By letting us do the legwork, you’ll save your business hundreds of hours with done-for-you social media content. Outsource your social media marketing to our San Diego based social media marketing agency, and get back to running your business!
Your business has a story. We help you tell it.
Before humans invented the wheel, they told stories. Storytelling is one of our most fundamental communication methods, and social media - with it’s captivating photos & videos - is the perfect place to tell yours. If it has a beginning, middle, and end, it’ll resonate. Whether it’s advertising on Facebook or creating the perfect Instagram post, your business has a story to tell – and If it has a beginning, middle, and end, it’ll resonate.
Using the photos you already have
We start by assessing your content needs. We look at your current social media, website, and that dropbox full of images that you’ve been meaning to organize. Most businesses have heaps of content we can mine from to create great posts.
And the content people already share
Industry-folk call it user-generated content; psychologists call it social proof. In English, it’s the photos & videos your customers are already sharing about your brand, and it makes for compelling content. We find what’s out there, ask for permission, and repurpose it so your followers can enjoy it too.
Like the solar system we plan-it-out
Strategy first, then content. We work with you to develop a social media strategy using the latest tactics to produce tangible business results. Then we create a monthly content calendar to plan daily, on-brand Instagram & Facebook posts that inspire people to take action.
When you have someone professionally managing your Facebook and Instagram, it allows you and your business to reap the benefits of increased SEO rankings, brand awareness, and lead generation.
Get started today by scheduling a call with us!
What does social media management entail?
We provide three aspects of social media management to our clients:
- Content creation
- Content management & posting
- Social media advertising
Why should I be posting on Facebook?
Even more importantly, Facebook advertising can be a total game changer for small businesses. And when you consider that you can spend as little as $1 per day, Facebook Ads can be both incredibly effective and super affordable for small businesses – you just have to know how to create them! And that’s where we come in.
Does my business need to have a presence on every social media platform?
Do I really need to hire an expert for social media management?
What type of content will you share?
Can social media marketing really translate to leads and/or sales?
What’s the overall impact of social media marketing on my business?
- Increases exposure and brand awareness. Social media platforms provide your business with another online space to share and engage with your audience — outside your website or brick and mortar store, and in a place customers and prospects feel comfortable. The content you share can help keep your brand top of mind, or get it on new customers’ radar.
- Boosts website traffic. With the right mix of engaging content, social media can encourage your audience to click and visit your website or blog.
- Builds brand loyalty. The content, discussion, and service you’re providing on your social media platforms can help build an engaged group of loyal followers.
- Provides useful audience and market insights. Social media allows you to see your customers in their true habitat; with just a few clicks, you can learn more about the people they interact with and the types of content they share and engage with most.
- Generates leads and sales. Building awareness, trust, loyalty, and engagement with your audiences can absolutely drive leads and sales!